Saturday, May 30, 2009

5/30/09 Dream: Trip to a new school

Dare to analyze this dream?

Some members of the current and former Harrison Central student body took a trip to some other school.  It was somewhere surrounded by a farm.  I had visited this high school in a previous dream and I always only see the cafeteria and the farm surrounding the school.  After eating vanilla ice cream with my friend Edward in the cafeteria we took a trip to the nearby mall via school bus.  This was a fictional mall but I have visited it before in my dreams.  I have a tendency to repeat dreams sometimes.  The entrance to all of the stores at this mall were facing the street and had multiple floors in them.  We quickly headed back home, I don't recall ever getting off the buss to shop.  On the way back to HC, the weather was horrible.  It seemed like we were on a bridge the entire time.  Under the bridge were many parking lots with only one or two cares parked in them.  The heavy rain poured down on the streets causing great floods in the parking lots.  It was a sight similar to New Orleans after Katrina or Houston after Tropical Storm Allison.  Alongside the bus, I saw my good friend Robyn walking in the bad weather searching for her car.  I guess she drove to the school instead of taking the bus.  The bus sped past her and I never saw if her car was in a flooded parking lot or not.
Before the dream ended I was back at my school (well now it's my former school).  I knew the setting was after my graduation because I spoke with someone about how the sophomores and juniors were still in school and the administration was allowing seniors to return and visit their teachers.  My friends (including Edward, Ashley, and Karlea) and me were the only seniors back at school.  Karlea was wearing a very inappropriate outfit and I suggested that she change but she only put on a different shirt.  Her shorts were the problem and they weren't very fashionable.  This definitely wasn't something she would wear in real life because I find her choice in clothing to be very up to date with the latest fashion trends.  Anyways, the dream ended with us having a movie night in the parking lot and I took all of the library's movies home with me.  

I have tried to figure out the point of this dream and its relevance to my life but I have arrived at the conclusion that I do not know.  Can you help me?  Do you Know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like or dislike a dream? Think you know what it means? Leave a comment :)