Monday, June 1, 2009

6/1/09 Dream: The Attack, Prom, and Plane Crash

This is a really weird one and makes no sense at all.  Can you help figure out the point of this dream?

 This dream started out in a sports arena.  Tonight a world-renowned symphony orchestra was to play here.  I, along with two other unknown people, was standing around backstage waiting to conduct a song.  When we started to walk out into the arena, someone named Scott charged towards me and picked me up.  I was hanging upside down in his arms as he ran with me to an unseen location.  A voice over immediately began to say, “Although there is no cure for the swine flu, there are ways to make payments for it.”  I thought this made absolutely no sense.  As the voice spoke, Scott continued to run but I think he was moving in slow motion.  The voice went on to say, “You can pay for it with experience.  Like the experience of getting stuffed into a trash can or thrown down a staircase.”  Scott quickly approached the stairs with me still in his captivity.  This is when something weird and unexpected happened.  I suddenly became a big ball of fire, Scott fell down the stairs, and I disappeared.  I know Scott from real life but I have not spoken to him in four years.  We’re not really friends but we don’t dislike each other either.  Also, that night I purchased a app for my iPod called Swine Flu Detector.  This might help you in your symbolic analysis of this dream.

I was then transported to a parking lot in a town called Long Beach. It is next to my hometown.  For some reason I was helping some college students plan a high school prom.  We were cutting out tickets which had the price of $3.99 printed on them.  I told my aunt, who was also there, that my old high school sold prom tickets for $30 and they can make a lot more money.  Then everyone got mad at me for making a little suggestion.  It then began to rain and I used that as an excuse to leave because I didn’t like those people anymore.

As I was walking down the street in an unfamiliar neighborhood, I noticed some people staring up at the second floor of a blue house.  They were all standing on a trampoline.  I asked what was wrong and a woman of about 55-60 years explained that her husband had crashed his plane into that house.  I didn’t see a plane but she said he refused to leave.  All under 10 years of age, three children stood there with the women. They looked as if they were her grandchildren.  They soon got a ladder and one by one climbed into the room with the man.  I climbed in second to see a man that was at least 70 or 80 years old.  One of the young children said, “Daddy, you have to come out!  This isn’t our house.”  They seemed too young to be that man or woman’s children, but I guess they were just old parents.  The man was lying in a bed without a plane in sight.  He eventually decided to leave the house.  When I looked out the window, multiple fire fighters were trying to help the old woman off the ladder and this is all I remember from this dream.

 Analyze that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like or dislike a dream? Think you know what it means? Leave a comment :)