Wednesday, June 3, 2009

6/2/09 Dream: Apartments and Lightning strikes

                This dream started out with me walking through an apartment complex.  It seemed like I was looking for someone.  I do not know where these apartments were so I guess I made them up in my dream.  As I walked, it began to rain very heavily so I knocked on someone’s door and they allowed me to enter.  They knew who I was but I had never seen them before.  They offered me dinner and I decided to stay for a while.  When I asked where I could wash my hands, they pointed to the laundry room where there was a sink.  On my way there, I passed their bathroom that had no sink.  Some time passed (I don’t remember what happened during this time) and I found myself in my friend Karen’s car.  However, Karen drives a van or her father’s truck in real life.  Anyway, we drove past her brother watering flowers up to a townhome community.  There she dropped me off at my other friend Alyssa’s house.  She invited me in and I asked if I could take a bath there and she said yes.  I never saw her again but I heard Paris Hilton in the next room doing an interview about the new season of her show.  I’ve never seen her show; I usually watch news programs.  After drying off and getting dressed, I went into the living room to see her but she was already gone.  

I later went a farm on top of a mountain where I worked as an actor.  My job was to open and close a gate for people entering during the film.  No one ever came so I was bored.  I just looked across the street at a yard that had a buffalo, a sheep, and a goat.  When a car drove up the buffalo opened that gate and I realized that this was my friend Kevin’s house.  Later I guess I was fired because they decided to film the animals across the street instead of me.

So I went to school.  I forgot to turn in one of my books so I was going back to turn it in.  I visited the Vo-Tech (Vocational and Technical Center) first and they were still having classes.  After speaking with my marketing teacher, I headed to the other part of campus to return my book.  The weather had gotten really bad.  As I left the vo-tech, I saw lightning strike a building three times.  Therefore, I ran over to my teacher, handed him the book, and left campus.  The End.

 

Have you noticed that all of my dreams involve a school and heavy rain?  What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you like or dislike a dream? Think you know what it means? Leave a comment :)